Jennifer Barrette Designs

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blue Skies Ahead

Had a rough weekend last week, and ended up having emergency surgery to have my gallbladder removed. I want to thank everyone who took the time to post a "get well soon" on my Facebook wall. It is so great to have my digital friends thinking of me! Because I spent most of the weekend in the hospital, I didn't have a chance to show you my newest kit! I think this is one of my favorite kits of mine ever...it is about those optimistic moments where you just know things are changing for the better; new job, going back to school, or just dreaming of your future!

Blue Skies Ahead





I have fell in love with every layout I have seen with this kit, but here are a few of my favorites -











Thanks for looking, hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment