Jennifer Barrette Designs

Monday, November 9, 2009

Customer Layouts Highlights

Hi everyone!
I'm Marisa and today I'm bringing some highlights of the customer! I'm sorry if my English is not correct... I am Brazilian and my English is terrible! hehehe
There were so many beautiful layouts so it was very difficult to choose just a few...
Here are three pages and one hybrid that stood out to me!
I love how the design swirls around the bottom of the page, as well as the arrangement of photos with small elements!
I love ribbons, bows, strings and cut papers! And this picture fits perfectly with this kit boy!

This LO holds the attention away from the traditional 12x12! The large photos and the elements and give an outline distributed at the page!

The owl has a special charm! In addition to pretty much serves to remind us that the digital scrap is real! Imagine creating our personalized Christmas cards?
I hope that you enjoyed the my statements!
Image is linked, so please go leave her some love!

1 comment: