Jennifer Barrette Designs

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Challenge!

Hi, Jude here with a challenge for you all!

Would you like to win a gift certificate for $10 to spend in Jennifer's store? Who wouldn't?!

So here's what you need to do ...

Go and check out all the lovely layouts using Jennifer's products in here gallery at ScrapMatters, Elemental Scraps or Gotta Pixel. Choose one that you love and scraplift it using mostly Jennifer Barrette goodies - that's all! Post your layout in one of the galleries and link me up in the comments here, not forgetting to credit the layout you lifted.

Sounded like fun so I've done my own!

I loved this layout by cdanielshafer using Teen Angst:


I used Lady Bugga for my version :


I'll be back on Thursday 16th April to see what you've come up with and choose a winner.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I played! How could I resist this challenge?! Jennifer Barrette, scraplits...my two favorite things in one!
    Here is the link to my layout and it has the lift included in it too.
    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/data/717/PinkRulesSM.jpg

    ReplyDelete