Jennifer Barrette Designs

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blast From The past

Since there are no new releases this week due to the Big Blowout sale at ES, i thought i would take you back through a couple of my favourite kits of Jennifer's that are in the sale. Firstly there is After The Rain. I love the colours in this kit and the cute felt elements. I am a sucker for buttons too so this kit really appealed to me!





Then there is the gorgeous Harvest Moon. Oh man, what can i say about this kit, apart from the obvious... It's just gorgeous!! The papers are the cutest and again the colour combo is lovely. Definitely one of my favourites!!




So head on over to Jenn's store and pick yourself up a bargain. You will not be disappointed! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer -

    I've been digi scrapping for almost a year, and I've really only fallen in love with Britt-ish designs. Other designers had flashes of my style, but over all ... not.

    I recently stumbled across your stuff and I'm in LOVE!

    Now I have 2 designers in my google reader.

    Keep it up - please!

    Amber :0)

    P.S. I love freebie mini kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeeee.....Someone else thinks you are a ROCK STAR too! I knew I couldn't be the only one! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete